Well, you must have heard about esewa if you are resident from Nepal. Today I will teach you to create esewa account in a quick and easy manner.
Let me tell you more about esewa, it is the first online payment gateway in Nepal and is gaining popularity day by day as users are getting more benefits from it. Esewa is a Digital Payment Portal which allows you to make online and offline payments to various merchants, transfer funds to various banks and many more. Also you can topup your mobile, pay postpaid, landline and ADSL bills, buy bus tickets, airlines tickets and movie tickets, transfer money from one bank to another.
So how to create an esewa account?
It is simple as a piece of cake. Just follow this few steps and you are all set to go.
- Go to https://esewa.com.np
- There you can see the register button at the top of the page, a dialog-box will pop-up.
- You are asked to enter the email address and your phone number for esewa.
- Also, don’t forget to check the google recaptcha and click on register.
- You have to confirm your email address and for that login to your email that you have entered and click on the confirmation link in the mail.
- Now you are redirected to a page where you have to set a password for your account also a code is sent to your phone that you have entered while registering, enter that code and set your password.
- Then click on set password, you will now get the SMS from esewa regarding the MPIN. Keep it safe and secure.
- You are all set now. Login with the details you have provided.
*Basically, your phone number is your esewa id.
This was registration now for verification you have to fill a KYC form and need to submit the citizenship or driving license scanned images along with your passport size photo.
Verification might take some days as there is a huge number of people driving to use esewa. Keep calm, it will be verified if you have followed my process and submitted a valid document.
If you have any further queries then comment below so that I can assist.